As the weather warms up and the sun remains around longer into the day, we can take advantage of adventuring outside and putting into motion things that have been idle, such as our lawn movers and gardening tools.
Remember movement doesn’t need to be hard and can be incorporated into your daily life and chores.
Here are a few spring workout ideas to get you moving:
- Take the dog for a walk in the morning and night
- Walk on the beach
- Go on a nature walk to find wild flowers
- Take a swim
- Pull weeds, mow the lawn, and garden
- Go for a bike ride
- Sign up for a 5K race (run or walk)
- Take a fitness class outside (circuit or yoga)
- Use the outdoor gym at your park
- Join a rec sports team (softball, soccer, or ultimate frisbee)
- Go camping
- Clean your car
- Wash windows and clean out the garage
- Take tennis lessons
- Learn to play pickle ball
- Buy frisbee discs and check out a frisbee golf course
- Go golfing
Enjoy your spring and the new adventures this season brings.