Empowered Wellness is Hiring!
Empowered Wellness is a fun, high-energy community of wellness professionals helping teenagers and young adults reach and maintain their best weight, where they’re happiest and healthiest. We empower our campers to break free from food and body struggles by giving them the knowledge, confidence and life skills to make smart decisions for a lifetime.
Our program is a unique blend of brain training, cognitive-behavioral skills, nutrition and culinary skills, and physical activity.
In addition to their specific responsibilities, every staff member models healthy eating, fitness and a positive attitude for our campers, helping restore each camper’s sense of hope and possibility through kindness, compassion, and integrity.
If you have a personal or professional interest in healthy lifestyles, weight management, positive body image, the treatment of overweight and obesity, nutrition, fitness and personal training or adolescent health, one of our positions may be right for you.
All positions include room and board in beautiful Santa Barbara just blocks from the beach.
If you have questions about any of the positions outlined below, please contact us via email only so our inbound phone lines remain available for clients.
Open Position Listing & Job Descriptions
- Supervise all program staff
- Organize camp schedules and activities
- Correspond with families to provide pictures and updates on campers’ activities
- Requires management and outdoor recreation experience.
At this time, all year-round positions are filled. Please check back in the future.
1) Complete our online application
2) We’ll contact you if you’re selected for an interview
3) Successful candidates must pass reference checks, driving and criminal background checks
4) If hired, you must complete the following activities before camp starts:
Ensure that you have a current CPR and first-aid certification
Complete online training modules
Complete on-site training in Santa Barbara, CA