Join health & weight therapist Eliza Kingsford, LPC, for her Facebook Live “Ask Me Anything” event.
She’ll be live on Facebook Wed., June 19, 2019 at 7 PM Central.
SAVE THE DATE:
Eliza will Go Live on Facebook Wed., June 19, 2019 at 7 PM Central!
You can also post them live during the event.
Or, add your questions on the Discussion tab in the Facebook Event post.
She’ll tackle all the awkward and important questions, like:
- What are the differences between boys and girls when it comes to gaining & losing weight?
- What are pros/cons of different camps?
- What’s the difference between food addiction and emotional eating in teens?
- Do friends back home make fun of kids after they go to weight loss camp?
- Seriously, what’s the food & exercise situation like at camp?
- How many kids actually keep the weight off?
And anything else you’re wondering about.
No questions off-limits!